Amed Snorkeling Tour is one of the exciting Bali snorkeling tour packages to offer you beautiful underwater marine life. Amed Beach Bali is one of Bali interest places to visit during your holiday in Bali. Amed one of a small fishing village on the northeast side of Bali Island. Amed Snorkeling Tour we will bring you to the best snorkeling places in Amed Bali. From the smallest Macro opportunities to large pelagics and sharks, coral adorned wrecks and walls, Amed has it all.
Bali Snorkeling Tour At Amed Beach – Private Day Snorkeling
Bali Amed Snorkeling Private Day Tour to explore the wonderful underwater marine life, coral and colorful fishes at Amed Beach
The place commonly referred to as Amed isn’t a single town but a string of quaint beachside fishing villages stretching about 10km along the dry and rugged northeastern coast of Bali. Impressive landscapes you will see !
Amed has some good snorkeling areas within meters of the shore. A reef follows the majority of the coastline and is quite close in. Due to the limited number of visitors to the area and a growing conservation awareness among the locals, the sea life is healthy and abundant. There is a small wooden wreck in only 1.5 m of water off Lipah Beach (Amed). And of cause a colorful marine life you can see just by snorkeling.
Bali Snorkeling Tour At Amed Beach Price :
For further information and booking, send your inquiry to: email@example.com or call us | WhatsApp | Line On +62 859 3534 3436 to get quick confirmation.
Amed Snorkeling Tour Rate Includes:
- Hotel return transfers from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Keramas, Padang Bai, Candidasa
- All snorkeling equipment : mask, snorkel, fins, life jacket
- Short safety briefing and preparation
- 2 hour snorkeling trips at Amed Beach Bali
- Breads for fish feeding during the snorkeling trips
- Mineral water during the snorkeling trips
- Lunch set menu Indonesian food (fried noodles or fried rice)
- Minimum booking 2 persons
- Booking in advance is required
- The trips is forbidden epilepsy and menstruation (women)
- Should you brings : Hat, Sun glasses, Sun screen, Sandal, Change Clothes, Towel, Underwater Camera
Tags : Bali Snorkeling Tour, Bali Water Sport