Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages to feel the Exciting white water rafting tours at amazing ayung river with gread rapids challenge and beautiful panorama of the river and continue visiting the famous Uluwatu temple on the south of Bali islands and visit other tourist destinations.
Bali White Water Rafting and Uluwatu Tour
Ayung River Rafting Bali and Uluwatu Temple Tour
Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour is perfect choices for those want to try the challenge of ayung river rafting for two hours and visiting the famous temple on the cliff. Tourist destination will be visiti during Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tours is Enjoy 2 hours rafting at Ayung River in north of ubud village, The rapids class on River of Ayung is for beginner also very easy to access and suitable for those who never try rafting activities before and can be considered as family friendly white water river.
Then continue visiting Dreamland Beach in south of Bali islands with white sand stretch 100 meters and leaned on a steep of white stone cliff overlooking to the amazing view of Indian Ocean. Then continue visiting Uluwatu Temple which sits on a 80-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean and some group monkey roaming near the temple.
The Combination Bali Rafting And Uluwatu Tour
The Bali Combination Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional bali tour guide who outstanding beside you to give complete informations. Below is a short description places of interest will be visit during Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour :
Bali Ayung River Rafting Offer white water rafting in northern part of Ubud Bali which is offer easy access to start point and finish point. If you would like to discover a hidden waterfall than you can find it here, scenery and wild life that you can get here such as rice field, jungle, kingfisher and water fall. If you do Ayung Rafting Bali than you will enjoy Bali rain forest and very well maintain rice field. Read More…
Padang Padang Beach is a one of Bali beaches famous surf point in Bali with the great waves and white sandy stretch 100 meters from the north to the south. This surf point is situated the white stone hill with nature scenery to the Indian Ocean and spectacular sunset at late afternoon that creates the romantic nuance.Padang Padang Beach is one of the famous surf points in the island, Red More…
Uluwatu Temple is located in Pecatu Village, Kuta Sub-district, Badung District, Bali. The temple is 30 kilometers to the south of Denpasar. Uluwatu Temple, also called Luwur Temple, is one of the six Sad Kahyangan Temples, the main spiritual pillars in Bali Island.The Piodalan or ceremony commemorating the temple’s anniversary is held on Anggara Kasih day, in wuku Medangsia in Caka calendar.Read More….
Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour Itinerary :
- 08.00 – Pick up from hotel
- 09.45 – Arrive at Starting Point
- 10.00 – Start for Bali Ayung River Rafting Adventure
- 12.30 – Ayung Rafting finish and join the lunch
- 13.30 – Lunch finish and continue the tour
- 15.00 – Visit Padang-Padang Beach or Pandawa Beach or Dreamland Beach
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.30 – Back to hotel
- 19.30 – Arrive at hotel
Note : Pick-up area covered – Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us : email@example.com for pick up in different area
Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour Price :
- Adult : USD 50/person
- Children : USD 40/ person (children 7 – 12 years)
- Family : USD 150 / (2 Adults + 2 Children)
| Send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rates are quoted per person for minimum of 2 person
- Get special price for group booking
Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour Price Include :
- Private A/C Car
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- 2 Hours Bali Rafting in Ayung River Ubud
- Lunch Buffet Indonesian Food
- Entrance Ticket at Tourism Site
- Insurance Coverage
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.