Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages to visit Tanjung Benoa Beach for water sports activity and continue to enjoy visiting Uluwatu Temple Bali the famous Balinese Hindu Temple in the south part of Bali islands with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean.
Bali Marine Sports Activities and Bali Uluwatu Sunset Tour
Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Tour – places of interest will be visit is do Water Sports activity such as: Parasailing, Banana Boat, Glass Bottom Boat and Turtle Islands Tour and then continue the tour to visit the Padang Padang beach ( Pandawa Beach, or Dreamland Beach) or most known as Labuan Sait beach to enjoy the white sand and good view of beach.
Then tour we continue to visiting Uluwatu Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple located in the 80 meter high cliff protruding Indian Ocean with amazing view sunset. Then after walk around the temple we will walk to open air theater to watch the Kecak and Fire Dance performance is traditional Balinese dance take story form fragment Ramayana. After finish watching the dance we will back to hotel, if you want to have dinner at Jimbaran beach, we can escort you there and after finish dinner we drop you back to your hotel.
The Bali Combination Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional bali tour guide who outstanding beside you to give complete information.
Places of interest will be visit during Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu Tour :
Bali Water Sports Tour is Bali Activities Tour Package which offer Comprehensive range of marine activities with great challenges, exciting and designed full of fun in Bali islands. It is offers variety of water activities from motorizes until non-motorize one and bring you to unforgettable experience to enjoy fun activities in the beach or in the ocean. Bali Water Sports Tour giving the fantastic experience marine adventures for Read More…
Bali Dreamland Beach is a beautiful beach with white sand stretch 100 meters and leaned on a steep of white stone cliff overlooking to the amazing view of Indian Ocean. This beach is very attractive for tourist including the surfers offering the elegant, tranquility and spectacular sunset view that create the romantic nuance that make it as one of the place many visited by tourist every day. Dreamland Beach is located in strategic area of Pecatu Graha, the huge area of Read More…
Uluwatu Temple is located in Pecatu Village, Kuta Sub-district, Badung District, Bali. The temple is 30 kilometers to the south of Denpasar. Uluwatu Temple, also called Luwur Temple, is one of the six Sad Kahyangan Temples, the main spiritual pillars in Bali Island.The Piodalan or ceremony commemorating the temple’s anniversary is held on Anggara Kasih day, in wuku Medangsia in Caka calendar.Read More….
Bali Kecak and Fire Dance Performance, Not known exactly where Kecak dance originated and which was first developed, but there are some kind of agreement on the Balinese Kecak was first developed into a performing arts in the village of Bona, Gianyar, as additional knowledge Kecak was originally a song or music that is resultant from a combination sounds that make up melodies that are usually used to accompany the sacred dance Sanghyang. Read More…
Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Tour Itinerary :
- 10.30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 11.30 – Enjoy Bali Water Sport Tour Packages
- 14.00 – Lunch at Local Restaurant
- 15.00 – Visit Dreamland Beach or Pandawa Beach or Padang Padang Beach
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 – Watching Kecak Dance Performance
- 19.00 – Back to hotel
- 20.00 – Arrive at hotel
Note : Pick-up area covered – Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us : email@example.com for pick up in different area.
Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Tour Price :
Adult : USD 60 nett/person
book-nowFor further information or booking send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +6282339894466 to get quick confirmation
Remarks : If you want to include with Dinner at Jimbaran Beach, will need additional charge USD 20/person
Seafood Set Dinner Menu : Life Prawns (4pcs), Life Crabs (300gr), Squid (Cal) (200gr), Fish (350gr), Lobster (250gr), Cell (4pcs), Rice, Vegetable, Fish Soup, Sauce (Split), Soft Drink, Peanut and Mixed Fruits
Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Tour Price Includes :
- Private Air conditioning vehicle
- Professional english speaking driver
- Professional Instructor
- Lunch Indonesian Food (fried rice or fried noodles)
- Entrance ticket at all tourist destination as mentioned
- Watersports Packages : Parasailing, Banana Boat, Glass Bottom Boat, Turtle Islands Tour
– Note : The activity water sports can be change based on your request, please contact us if you want to change with different activity water sports, click here for suggestion of Bali Water Sport Activity
Terms and Conditions For Bali Marine Sport & Uluwatu Tour Packages:
- Minimum booking 2 persons
- For single traveler additional 50% charge
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount and Infant under 4 years Free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal