Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking Bali is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Batur caldera located in the northeastern Bali Island.About 75 Km north of the Air Port of Ngurah Rai.
Batur caldera Sunrise Trekking wiil give a Fantastic views both ocean and lake may seen at once as you walk on the rim. From right side we could see Mount Batur and lake Batur And from left side we could see the area ocean and Mount Agung that so amazing. From along distance we can see Mount Rinjani in Lombok Island
This journey will take you through the most untainted villages in Bali, where you can witness the fascinating animistic customs of the original Balinese.
You can see the Balinese farmer life and activities, so it will take you to feels the tradition of the people where you will experience the most beautiful views and spirit in Bali.
On the way home from the trek we will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism, place to see various Tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional process, and we also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
- 02.30 – 03.30 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 05.00 AM: Starting point at Pura Ulun Danu Batur Songan.
- 05.45 AM: Arrival at the top of caldera (sunrise point).
- 06.00 AM: Having your Breakfast served with Hot Ginger tea or Bali coffee & snack.
- 06.30 AM: Continue our trek around caldera crater and begin our descent to Pulak village.
- 09.00 AM: Leaving Pulak on traditional boat then cross the lake Batur .
- 09.30 AM: Arrived Ulundanu village (finish point)
- 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing.
- 12.30 PM: Leaving Balinese Coffee plantation and back to the hotel.
Contack Us On : +62 859 3535 3436 Or Email : email@example.com
Best Price From Bali Sunrise Trekking