Blue Lagoon Snorkeling And Tanah Lot Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages to enjoy Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Tour At Padang bai and visiting some tourist destination and local society daily activities in Tabanan Village.
Read More on : Blue Lagoon Snorkeling And Bali Rafting Tour
Places of interest will be visit during Blue Lagoon snorkeling And Tanah Tour is visit Blue Lagoon Beach And Tanjung Jepun Beach for do bali Snorkeling Activity, Taman Ayun Temple is Balinese Hindu temple was built on the flat land with big fish pond surround it in Mengwi regency, then we continue the sunset tour to visit the Alas Kedaton Temple is Balinese temple in small forest with monkey habitat and then the last site will be visit during the amazing Tanah lot sunset tour is the spectacular Tanah Lot Temple is beautiful Hindu temple located in small rock in the sea and has a magnificent view of sunset, Tanah lot temple always become magnet to tourist for enjoy the amazing vie of sunset and see other tourist attraction such as the Holy snake located opposite the Tanah lot temple and the holy water located beneath the Tanah lot temple.
Places of interest will be visit during Blue Lagoon Snorkeling And Tanah Lot Tour :
Bali Snorkeling Tour At Blue Lagoon Padang Bai Bali is one of the best snorkeling place in Bali. Blue Lagoon is a favorite snorkeling sport for families and new snorkelers because the waters are extremely calm. Located approximately five minutes from Padang Bai. The snorkeling area has a sandy bottom and is home to one of Bali’s coral reefs. While you are exploring the reef, expect to see cuttle fish, angel fish, cow fish Read More….
Bali Taman Ayun Temple is situated in Mengwi Village of Badung District, around 18 km to the west of Denpasar. It is a very beautiful temple, as the name tells (Taman Ayun means temple in a beautiful garden). In addition to its beauty, Taman Ayun Temple is also considered to have historical values, which makes the regional government of Bali suggests the UNESCO in 2002 that this temple is included in World Heritage List. Read More…
Alas Kedaton Temple is a small forest with the width about 6-7ha located in the middle of the rice field in Tabanan regency, west part of Bali. The total size of Kedaton forest, temple and its supporter facility is about 12 ha. In this forest, there is a temple called Alas Kedaton Temple and owns the natural environments that is looked green with its fresh air and create the calm, quite and holy atmosphere. Read More….
Bali Tanah Lot Temple is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is situated in 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and about 11 Km in south side of Tabanan town. The temple is built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk, because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral Read More….
Itinerary Blue Lagoon Snorkeling And Tanah Lot Tour :
- 08.00 – Pick Up At The Hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Blue Lagoon Beach
- 09.40 – Shot Safety Briefing
- 09.50 – Transferred Bay Small Boat To Tanjung Jepun ( 1 Hours Snorkeling )
- 11.00 – Visit Blue Lagoon Beach ( 1 Hours Snorkeling )
- 12.00 – Get lunch on beach side resto
- 15.00 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 16.00 – Visit Alas Kedatan ( Monkey And Temple
- 17.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 19.00 – Enjoy Dinner at Local Restauran
- 20.00 – Back To Hotel
Remarks : Get special discount for groups booking | contact us on +62859 3534 3436
- The price per person
- Minimum booking 2 person, if single traveler pay for double
- Pick-up time between 08.00 am to 08.30 am
- Return time about 15.00 pm
Blue Lagoon Snorkeling And Tanah Lot Tour
- Hotel transfer Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Ubud
- Bali Snorkeling Tours 1 hours at Tanjung Jepun Sports
- Bali Snorkeling Tours 1 hours at blue lagoon beach
- Boat Transfer ( 2 locations access by traditional boat )
- All snorkeling equipments : mask, snorkel, wetsuit, fins, life jacket
- Short safety briefing
- Bead For Fish Feeding during the snokeling trips
- Lunch set menu Indonesian food (fried noodles or fried rice) complimentary with soft drink
- Mineral water the during snorkeling trips
Tags : Bali Combination Tour Packages, Bali Sunrise Trekking