Mount Batur Trekking And Kintamani Tour is one of the best Bali Combintion Tour Packages that we created for traveler which is bring you to the wonderful memory with different experiences.
Sunrise View From Mount Batur
The Mount Batur Trekking And Kinamani Tour will be start at 01.00 AM from your hotel then our driver will take you to Mount Batur Trekking start point, on your trekking to the top of the volcano you will be accompany by our trekking guide and give all the information about the volcano. Around 06.00 – 06.30 AM you will arrive at the top of the volcano where you can watch the spectacular view of sunrise. While you enjoy the sunrise we will serve your breakfast with steam egg from the volcano and a few sandwich.
Mount Batur Trekking And Kintamani Tour is designed for a great experience of trekking to the top of Mount Batur and then visit Penelokan Village. The trip will be visiting Kintamani to climbing mount batur, bali coffee agro tourism, continue to visit Tirta Empul Temple is a sacred holy spring water temple at Tampak siring village, then tour to visit the Goa Gajah Temple or known as a elephant cave temple,Tegenungan Waterfall is the beauty and hidden waterfall in Ubud village, exactly located in Tegenungan Kemenuh town, after finish explore the Tegenungan Waterfall we will go back to hotel with bring Amazing memory feature in this full day kintamani mount batur volcano and lake bature view tour packages. Enjoy this Kintamani Tour Packages with our professional tour driver by perform excellent Bali Tours Services during your holiday in Bali and below is a short description about the place of interest you will visit during mount batur trekking and kintamani tour.
Interest Places To Visit Mount Batur Trekking And Kintamani Tour
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour, is one of Bali Trekking Tour that offers an unforgettable morning Trekking Tour in Bali to see the incredible sunrise from the summit of Mount Batur Batur volcano is one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu believe. Mount Batur is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level can be . Read More….
Bali Kintamani Village is 1500 meters high, the village of Kintamani his a cool, damp climate suited to growing oranges and passion fruit and on market day, which falls every third day, the main street becomes a bustling chaos of vendors, some of whom have traveled from far away, carrying their wares on horseback.Kintamani is the object of mountain tourism is very unique and stunning, Read More….
Bali Coffee Luwak Plantation or known with popular nameBali Agrotourism, is a place to see various Tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruite(salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger Read More…
Tirta Empul Temple is built around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. Perpect stop to visit this temple after visit volcano at Kintamani Village. For more than a thousand years, Balinese worshipers have been drawn to Tirta Empul Temple whose sacred spring is said to have been created by Indra and to have curative properties. The tradition continues almost unchanged at the temple today. Over 1000 years old, Read More….
Goa Gajah Temple or Elephant Cave Temple which is one of Bali Tourist Attractions that located in west side of countryside, Blah Batuh Sub district and Gianyar Regency. It is about 27 km from Denpasar town. This cave is built at crevasse edge from the federation of 2 rills that is called Pangkung River , where the irrigation is mixed with Petanu River flow. The federation area of two Read More….
Mount Batur Trekking And Kintamani Tour Itinerary
- 01:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 03.00 – arrived at the start point, safety procedure briefing by our experienced local guide, start the trekking
- 6.00 am arrived at the summit to witness the spectacular sunrise and enjoy your simple breakfast
- 7.30am continue our trek down
- 08.30 – Trekking Finish and Continue the tour
- 08.50 _ Stop At Coffe Luwak Plantation
- 10.00 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple ( Holy Spring Temple )
- 11.00 – Visit Goa Gajah Temple ( Elephant Cave temple )
- 12.00 – Enjoy Lunch
- 13.00 – Lunch Finish and Back to hotel
- 14.30 – Arrive at hotel
Mount Batur trekking And Kintamani Tour Price :
Contack Us On :
Mount Batur Trekking And Kintamani Tour Included :
- Private Full Air-Conditioning Car
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- Professional Trekking Guide
- Mount Batur Entrance Ticket
- All Entrance Ticket
- Drinking water (600 ml)
- Indonesian Lunch
- 21% Government Tax and Service
What should you bring to Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Bali :
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
Terms And Condition
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is private tours and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by english speaking tour driver
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you may pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
Tags : Bali Land Activities