Mount Batur Trekking And Natural Hot Spring – Double Activities
Mount Batur Trekking And Natural Hot Spring is an exciting tour package combination between hike up the volcano & enjoy the natural hot spring near by the volcano in one day. This trip will take you to the best mountain view in Bali, 2 hours trekking allow you to walk across the Black Sandy & Lava deposited by eruption hundreds year ago – below is bit description about the Hot Spring where we will take you after the trek :
Trekking Mount Batur And Natural Hot Spring
Batur hot spring is located in the area Toyabungkah, Batur village, Bangli Regency . Based on its name, Toyobungkah literally comes from the word “Toya” meaning water and “lumps” which means rocks. So Toyobungkah means water flowing from the rock crevices originating from the foot of Mount Batur. The area attractions Toyabungkah is professionally managed by Pekraman Batur village which later gave the name Batur Natural Hot Spring. In this place, tourists can feel the sensation of a shower of hot water with temperature 38-39 degrees Celsius. In addition to refresh the body and mind, a hot shower at this place is also believed efficacious for the treatment of diseases, particularly skin diseases. The view of Lake Batur lay in front of the pool.
Itinerary Mount Batur Trekking And Natural Hot Spring
- 02.00-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
- 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
- 09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
- 09.10 AM: Relax & take bath at the Natural hot spring.
- 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
- 02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
Price Mount Batur Trekking And Natural Hot Spring
- Mount Batur Trekking + Natur Hot Spring : USD.65/Person
- Mount Batur Trekking + Natural Hot Spring + 1 hours SPA : USD.85/Person
- Mount Batur Trekking + Ubud Tour : USD.70/Person .Details
- Mount Batur Trekking And Kintamani Tour : 75/Person. Details
- Minimum booking 2 person
- Single traveler additional charge 50%
- SPA menu 1 hour Balinese Massage or 1 hour Foot Reflexology Massage
- 1 hour swimming at Natural Hot Spring
What”s Include Mount Batur Trekking And Natural Hot Spring.?
- Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car
- Experienced trekking guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Natural hot spring fee
- Drinking water & Breakfast
Pick Up Time Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking And Natural Hot Spring
- Ubud: 02:30 AM Sanur : 02:00 AM
- Kuta : 01:40 AM Nusa Dua: 01:40 AM
- Legian: 01:40 AM Seminyak: 01:40 AM
What Should You Bring Mount Batur Trekking And Naturl Hot Spring
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Warm jacket, long pants & backpack.
- Swimsuit, extra clothes & camera
Other Bali Trekking Tours
Tips For Mount Batur Climbing :
Should I get guide for this trip?
Sure!!! You have to get guide for hike up Batur volcano, Why? Because there is some local organization who manage guide hike up to the volcano. Beside of that, you must have a guide to hike up Batur volcano because you much safety during your hike, in many case if some one hike up Batur volcano with out guide, they can’t find the trail and finally they back to the foot of volcano.
Usually you’ll not allowed climb up by your self because if you had problem or in case you had accident on the mountain we are as a local guide have the responsible. So we recommended to hire local guide and be selected for it, find out best local guide and he/she has done Mount Batur Sunrise trekking over 200 times.
How to Find a Good Guide?
There is a lot of company or agencies offering Mount Batur trekking tour but not all of them has experienced trekking guide, most of them use third parties become your guide. In this case, we are Bali Trekking Tour . Net suggest all of you to find out the best one tour organizer or agencies will be your guide. Google it about local guide, TripAdvisor, lonely planet or other social media or online survey about the best local guide. We sure you will get best and experienced guide. Note try to get local guide who life and grow up around the volcano, they will much knows about volcano or etc.
Note: Be careful with some small street agencies, most of them organize your Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking tour base on profit only, they will convincing you and make sure you book with them. Did you know? They use third parties to be your guide, most of them didn’t know who will be your guide for Mount Batur Sunrise trekking, in some case you will get poor English guide or with out experienced guide, so be selected for it.